Higher Heights is a ministry that utilizes sports as an instrument to spread the love of God to the youth community within Chinatown. We teach the youth the fundamental skills necessary to perform well in their respective sports while also sharing the need for Jesus Christ.
2022 Basketball Camp Information (6 WEEKS)
Dates: Saturdays; July 9, 16, 23, 30 & August 6, 13
Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Location: Manny Cantor Center
Drop off Location: Manny Cantor Center
197 East Broadway New York, NY 10002
Time: 9:00 AM
Pickup Location: OCM
154 Hester Street New York, NY 10013
Time: 2:00 PM
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to submit documents.
1. Application form filled out ONLINE – (Registration Has Ended)
2. 2×2 head shot
3. $25 non-refundable deposit
4. Click HERE to download the medical waiver
5. Government issued ID to show proof of age
Directions to Manny Cantor Center:
Recommended trains (closest to gym): F or M to East Broadway; D to Grand Street
Alternative trains (further walk to gym): J, M, Z, N, Q, R, or 6 to Canal Street
Here are a few things that will be changing this year for camp:
1) We will no longer sell water and gatorade during camp, campers will have to bring their own water each week.
2) We will be having basketball activities at the gym and then returning to OCM for bible study, lunch and dismissal.
3) We will not be having a retreat at the end of the year.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
We ask that each parent and camper continue to monitor their health.
For everybody’s safety, during camp, from the basketball activities to small groups, campers are to wear their masks at all times. During lunch is the only time they should have their mask off.
– If campers display any symptoms of COVID, we ask that they stay home that week.
– If campers have been exposed to someone that has tested positive, we ask that they stay home.
– If campers have tested positive, they must stay home until they have a negative test result.
*****We ask that you inform us if you have tested positive.******
Campers must wear appropriate gym attire and sneakers. Camper will be asked to sit and not be able to participate in any physical activities without proper attire.