Camp Dates:Saturdays; July 9, 16, 23, 30 & August 6, 13
Volunteer Time: 8:30AM – 2:30PM
Location: Manny Cantor Center
Application Submission Deadline is by Friday, June 24 11:59PM.
Mandatory Training Date: Sunday, June 26 (12:30 – 1:30PM at OCM; Room 605)
197 East Broadway New York, NY 10002
Directions to Manny Cantor Center:
Recommended trains (closest to gym): F or M to East Broadway; D to Grand Street
Alternative trains (further walk to gym): J, M, Z, N, Q, R, or 6 to Canal Street
Here are a few things that will be changing this year for camp:
1) We will no longer sell water and gatorade during camp, volunteers will have to bring their own water/bottled drinks each week. No food in the gym.
2) We will be having basketball activities at the gym and then returning to OCM for bible study, lunch and dismissal.
3) We will not be having a retreat at the end of the year.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
We ask that each parent and camper continue to monitor their health.
For everybody’s safety, during camp, from the basketball activities to small groups, campers and volunteers are to wear their masks at all times. During lunch is the only time they should have their mask off.
– If volunteers display any symptoms of COVID, we ask that they stay home that week.
– If volunteers have been exposed to someone that has tested positive, we ask that they stay home.
– If volunteers have tested positive, they must stay home until they have a negative test result.
*****We ask that you inform us if you have tested positive.******